Re: Crossfeed nut replacement instructions

gorvil

Gene,

Run the cross slide all the way back until the feed screw comes out
of the nut. Push the cross slide off of the dovetail, you may need
to loosen the gibs to do it. Loosen the screw in the cross slide nut
boss. You can see it from the top of the cross slide. Wiggle the
nut a little to force the retaining pin back into the boss and pull
it out from the bottom.

Glen Reeser

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "gene4753" <genelane@b...>
wrote:
OK, if there is nothing in existence, perhaps someone can help me
out?

--- In southbendlathe@yahoogroups.com, "gene4753" <genelane@b...>
wrote:
Can anyone point me to a prior post or file that will lead me
step
by step through the disassembly process for getting to my
crossfeed
nut? It's a 1955 10K Model A.

Thanks in advance,
Gene