Re: What type of tool holder is this?


It looks like a professional made holder and it has some wear on it from use.  Since it does not appear to be a standard lathe or mill tool holder/collet tool, I suspect it fits some spin indexer or tool grinder device. It came with a bunch of machines and tooling from a long time journeyman machinist from the 50s to 70s era, so it is pretty old. Though I still have a lot of his old machine shop tools and equipment, it does not fit anything I still have.

Would be nice to figure out what this fits in case it is a hard to find item for some persons equipment.


Join to automatically receive all group messages.