Re: RIP. SB 9B!

wlw19958

Hi There,

If it were me, I would first evaluate the amount of rust scale that may have
formed on the precision surfaces.  If there isn't an appreciable amount severe
rust or scale, then I would probably tear it apart with the intention of rebuilding
it.  Of course if upon disassembly dire problems are revealed,  then I may
decide to part it out.  It would depend on the costs involved in restoration.

Rogan, my hat is off to you on your resurrection of your 10K.  Your choice of
color is interesting (silver hammer tone) but I am more of a traditionalist.

Good Luck!
-Blue Chips-
Webb