From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io> on behalf of E A <b-arch@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2022 9:26 AM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] 14-1/2 spindle nose and taper

I guess my little "grin" emoji was too subtle...
Just thought folks would find these ebay pictures amusing in light of this thread.
The seller got a note from me pointing out this was just some homemade piece of metal, not a sleeve as advertised. She blew me off and said I didn't know what I was talking about.
Erik A