Re: Cast Iron Legs

Jack Reynolds

I went and looked at the SB/Grizzly website to see these and I agree about the crazy price.  But when I perused more of the site and got curious about their version of a SB Heavy Ten I was aghast!  They boast about what a hodge podge of parts they are made of from around the world and then show a price that blows you away!  They are also out of stock on most of them.  It is a far cry from when SB used to boast that all orders were filled from stock and the black and white pictures of row upon row of beds, heads, etc ready to be assembled and shipped.

Jack

On 4/22/2022 11:26 AM, William Nelson wrote:
I'm with you Debbie Downer that price is crazy high. But remember you get thr brass Southbend name plates to make it official so I'm pretty sure that raises the price a tad.
--
Bill From Socal