Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome.
Physics doesn't care about your schedule.
The only reason I know anything is because I've done it wrong enough times to START to know better

On Thursday, April 21, 2022, 02:15:57 PM CDT, Andrei <calciu1@...> wrote:

That looks like a pretty good deal, with both tops. I bet it weight 120 pouns like nothing. I want to see my mailman hauling that to the door.

From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io> on behalf of Ondrej Krejci via groups.io <okrejci@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 3:12 PM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Cast Iron Legs

On Thursday, April 21, 2022, 12:53:47 PM EDT, Andrei <calciu1@...> wrote:

Remember that any advertising is generic. Once you establish contact with the seller, they will send you a list of 40-50 styles they manufacture and the respective prices. Then you pick what you want. Kinda like Amazon advertising sunglasses in an ad and when you go to the shopping catalog site they have 3,800 designs to pick from.