Re: Seeking recomendation on flat drive belt replacement

rlm_mcv

I think if a person were to take nylon hose (not silk stockings) wrap the pulleys while at the shortest adjustment, along with several wraps of fishing line.  Then apply the appropriate heat a custom continuous belt could be produced.  Then wrap with several layers of duct tape.  I do not have adequate R&D time to develop this further if someone else wants to perfect the product.

Are there any more entertaining solutions or should we improve the hot vulcanized tire patch clamp next.

On Friday, October 29, 2021, 12:50:07 PM CDT, Ondrej Krejci via groups.io <okrejci@...> wrote:

Howdy,

Why?  Because some have the burning desire to periodically bring up the same situation instead of looking into the archive, where it was already beaten to death.
May be some mad scientists came up with a magical belt along with a new and improved acetylene buggy lantern?

Enjoy the entertainment,

OK