Re: ISO some help

G K

More information attached.  A catalog cut of the SB 90 degree attachment (accessory A).

Thanks again in advance for all the assistance.  A great weekend to all!

Greg

On Friday, October 15, 2021, 09:53:55 AM CDT, G K <bug_hunter2000@...> wrote:

My bad, I inadvertently replied only to the previous poster.  Now for everyone's perusal:

I have, what I think is a SB 30mm to 3C collet adapter for a South Bend mill, 90 degree attachment.  I know that a 3C collet seats nicely in the adapter, and it also has the SB set screw pockets.  It came with a short draw tube.  No threads anywhere on the piece but there is a dimple inside to keep the collet aligned.  I would like to verify that it is indeed what I think it is, and have an idea of a reasonable price to sell it for.  I've attached a photo, and could provide additional photos and measurements if needed.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Greg.

On Thursday, October 14, 2021, 03:30:15 PM CDT, Daughty <route66330@...> wrote:

What are you wanting to know about it?

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021, 3:28 PM G K via groups.io <bug_hunter2000=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hey Guys,

Can someone who has a South Bend mill with a 90 degree milling head (Item A in the attachment) drop me a line.  I have a few questions concerning a collet holder for that unit.  I see it in a catalog, but cannot figure out a few details concerning it.

Thanks,

Greg