Re: 9" Tapering Attachment

Bill in OKC too

Seem to have not gotten a copy of page 1, and did get two copies of page 3. I'm going to have to put the taper attachment back on my vintage 1941 Heavy 10L one of these days. Is there a lot of difference between them?

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Sunday, October 10, 2021, 10:00:00 PM CDT, Jim_B <jim@...> wrote:

In another post are the SB instructions for installing the TA.

Could not figure how to attach to this post.

Jim B,

On Oct 10, 2021, at 9:59 PM, Tom Faust via groups.io <TWFAUST@...> wrote:

Quite a few years ago, I removed the tapering attachment from my Model A. I have decided to reinstall it for fear of parts "walking". It has been a lot of years, if anyone has a picture of one installed, I would appreciate it (time saver)

--
Jim B