Re: sb 13 compound angle markings. PROBLEM SOLVED ...

Bill in OKC too

That caffeine deficiency will get you every time! Too much blood in the caffeine system keeps your brain from functioning, and makes such errors nearly unavoidable. ;)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Thursday, September 30, 2021, 01:17:58 PM CDT, ken campbell <deltainc@...> wrote:

upon further review ... and a cold pepsi ... as a 40 year expert craftsman, i never admit to mistakes ... but a certain dumbutt made a teensy error and now i can happily let you know that Southbend has not let us down ... those degree marks are actually ( nearly ) correct ...   still best to set critical angles with an indicator tho ...

ken relieved ...