Re: Mystery Headstock

Bill in OKC too

Yours doesn't have original sheaves on the countershaft or motor. Headstock is a different model, too, but can't see enough of it for me to tell which one it is. A photo from the opposite side might have a casting number in it.

Bill in OKC <--- not an expert on Atlas or SB lathes, by any means, but have an Atlas 10F TH42 that is usable as soon as I oil it. My SB Heavy 10L needs quite a bit of restoration work, though.

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Sunday, September 19, 2021, 04:02:44 PM CDT, John Amundson via groups.io <flyinga55@...> wrote:

This is my Atlas 10

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 1:18 PM, Pat Johnson
<pj86400@...> wrote:

Hi Gents

Can anybody identify this headstock please? I understand it’s either from a South Bend or an Atlas

If it helps I can get it measured.

Thanks
Pat