Re: Switch Smoke

Bill in OKC too

When I'm testing electrical circuits, and throw the switch, I announce "Smoke ON!" And you can get quite a bit of smoke out of a 100amp 3phase 480VAC breaker when there is something wrong with it. ;)

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021, 10:28:04 AM CDT, eddie.draper@btinternet.com via groups.io <eddie.draper=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Electricity IS smoke. Every electrical apparatus, cable etc. at the point of manufacture is filled with just the right amount of smoke to ensure satisfactory operation by internal circulation of the smoke around all parts of a circuit. If you let the smoke out, things stop working (QED).

Eddie