Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2021 5:06 AM
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Milling Table

You can try here. In the past this guy has offered a cross slide like you have described. They were originally made for the Australian made Hercus 9" lathes, but should work on South Bend since the Hercus 9" lathes were a clone of the SB same as the British made Boxfords. I have ordered a few oddball change gears for my SB from this guy, and I got to say what he has shipped me has been good fine quality  http://www.australianmetalworkinghobbyist.com/