Re: Too Good / Bad To Be True - Craigslait

Bill in OKC too

There's a map in the upper right corner of the listing, and if you back out far enough, you see that it's in Rhode Island. I did that in answer to MIke's question. Nearest coast to me is about 600 miles, but Rhode Island is at least double that. Waaaaahhh. I'd probably sell my Atlas if I could get a working or quickly restorable 9" SB lathe... But this ain't it.

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Monday, July 26, 2021, 02:43:29 PM CDT, Andrei <calciu1@...> wrote:

Where is this Mythical South Coast? There is no state or ZIP code attached to the posting.