sticky 9" Taper Attachment

david pennington

Hi, Folks,

I have a taper attachment that is missing a minor part and a couple of bolts and washers. I've "finally" decided to complete it and to install it on my 1946 9C. (The missing piece is a simple steel block with a tapped hole to clamp the fixed end bracket to the lathe bed. I figure 2" x 2.3" x 0.5" should do it.)

I've looked at several videos on Youtube, including Tubalcain's TIPS 561. He showed an exploded parts page.

There is a pin on the fixed end bracket. I cannot figure out its function.

A. Anyone got the SB literature on this thing?

B. Do we have a library somewhere? I've never tried to access it.

Thanks,

Dave

David W. Pennington
Denver, Colorado