The postage and padded envelope come to $10.00 US. You can pay by PayPal my account is njonkman@...  Please specify gift and $30.00 US total. You may also send a check or bank money order or cash for $30.00 US  to

Nick Jonkman 5389 Egremont Rd. Wyoming, Ontario, Canada N0N 1T0

Thanks, Nick

On 21-04-18 12:44 AM, ken james wrote:

Ken James
2376 Stearns Way
Medford, OR 97501

Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Nick Jonkman <njonkman@...>
Date: 4/17/21 3:59 PM (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Tool grinding

It is the Starrett #284 29° screw thread tool gauge. I have 11 to sell. Send me your address and I will get a postage cost for you, then you can send me the money and when received will get it off to you.

On 21-04-17 4:13 PM, mborromeo13 via groups.io wrote:
Hey Nik,

 If you have any gauges left I’d get one from you. Please let me know thanks.

On Apr 17, 2021, at 11:23, Ondrej Krejci via groups.io <okrejci@...> wrote:

Howdy,

At home, I free hand and check against a gauge:  protractor, external thread sample...
At work, I can dress a surface grinder wheel at any angle or use a sine plate.
The replacement acme screw for a clamp at home was a good class 2 fit, all by eye.

Grind on,

OK

On Saturday, April 17, 2021, 11:46:27 AM EDT, Keith Douglass <keith_douglass@...> wrote:

Nick,