Re: Tool grinding

Bill in OKC too

There's a mute topic button if it's bothering you too much. I did look for "Private Message" and didn't find it. I suppose you mean the "Reply to Sender"?  I'm just a member, and don't have any power here, so no reason at all you need to listen to me. At least this way we know the group is alive. And as long they're on-topic, and the topic is metalworking on SB lathes, I don't see related conversation as a problem. Several of the folks on this thread obviously saw it as an opportunity to fill a hole in their toolbox, too.

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Sunday, April 18, 2021, 11:22:49 AM CDT, comstock_friend <jfriend314@...> wrote:

There is a private message function gentlemen. It would be nice to eliminate all the chatter...

John