Re: 3c to 5c adapter

Bill in OKC too

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZNWBLMW?pf_rd_r=8GMAK729MD7X7RNKCBGW&pf_rd_p=5ae2c7f8-e0c6-4f35-9071-dc3240e894a8&pd_rd_r=3a20a290-fd7f-496d-a395-28ca56ca4d5d&pd_rd_w=R6aHU&pd_rd_wg=GIppP&ref_=pd_gw_unk

IF the link works, it's for 5c collet chuck with 1-1/2" threaded semi-finished backplate for about $160. Might work depending on the spindle thread on your lathe. They have one a bit cheaper plain back only.

HTH!

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Thursday, April 1, 2021, 01:47:46 PM CDT, Joaquin Pendleton via groups.io <joaquinpendleton@...> wrote:

Hello again fellow SBders:
 Does anyone know if the 5c collet will fit on my 9" model A SB?  And if it does not , has anyone out there ever made a 3c to 5c collet adapter?  Because I can buy a whole set 72 pieces of the 5c for $379, that is cheaper than trying to fill in my 3c partial set.  Thanks to all who respond.
Joaquin Pendleton