Re: 3c collet block set square and hex

Bill in OKC too

I'm not seeing that anyone makes a 3C collet block. There was supposedly an ebay listing for one used, but ebay couldn't find it. You can buy 3C collets fairly easily, though. I'd suggest making your own collet blocks similar to the ones for 5C collets.  I expect that's not much help, but it's all I've got!

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Sunday, March 28, 2021, 11:22:49 AM CDT, Joaquin Pendleton via groups.io <joaquinpendleton@...> wrote:

Hello fellow machinists:
  I have a SB 9" with lots of 3c collets.  I need a collet block, so I can use them in my milling machine.  Anyone out there want to sell, or know where I can buy one.  ??  thanks, Joaquin