From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io> On Behalf Of mike allen
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2021 11:46 PM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Anybody close?

        It's a interesting lathe , maybe Ted or Steve can tell us more about it . Looks like it has a collet closer/chuck

        & a very interesting compound rest . There is a chuck in one of the pic's but you can buy a brand new chuck for under $ 200. with a backplate .

        animal

On 3/20/2021 8:30 PM, G K via groups.io wrote:

I'm close.  Can you guys tell the model from the rough photos?  Can't figure much from the description, 5"?  I am actually interested in the four-jaw chuck.  Looking for one for my SB9.  Not sure if it would fit or not.  25 miles away.