Re: Collet Rack Angle

Steve Wells

Mine measures almost the same, 10-1/8’, this is subject to how far it is threaded into the clamp bracket.

Steve

From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Dammeyer
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2021 8:47 PM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Collet Rack Angle

Here's the photo.  Excuse the mess.  Wasn't expecting company in the shop.  I've put it here rather than attaching it because this way I can give you much higher resolution so that you can zoom in to see the 10" markings on the square and the mount to the lathe bed.

http://www.autoartisans.com/southbend/PostHeight.jpg

John Dammeyer