Re: Missing reamer

Bill in OKC too

And that, right there, is why I'm usually missing a couple of dozen tool at any given moment! ;) I put the smiley face there, but it really is true, too!

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Saturday, March 20, 2021, 03:54:56 PM CDT, wlw19958 <wlw-19958@...> wrote:

Hi There,

I have that happen from time to time.  The last time it happened,
the tool was in my pocket!  (That make one feel stupid).

I've always blamed it on gnomes (like the Underpants Gnomes from Southpark).

Generally, I find that if I work on something else, it will turn up.

Good Luck!
-Blue Chips-
Webb