Re: Missing reamer

Bill in OKC too

That seems in accord with my experiences, too. Socks, tools, wallets & keys. If I can ever learn to control, it will make me rich! It would be great to be able to put stuff in the place when I don't need it, and bring it back out when I do, instead of the way it seems to work now. :)

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Saturday, March 20, 2021, 03:17:00 PM CDT, eddie.draper@... via groups.io <eddie.draper@...> wrote:

I am convinced that not all my possessions exist simultaneously in the same dimension. To make one thing reappear, something else has to go.

The instant reappearance of objects upon procurement of a replacement also sometimes works for me too.

Eddie