Re: Collet Rack Angle

Ruud

The setscrew is on the rest side of the colletrack.

groetjes,
Ruud

Op 20 mrt. 2021 19:30 schreef Steve Wells <wswells@...>:

Webb,

With the tray facing forward on the tube, the screw holes are at 0 degrees, or at the back of the spud.

From the bottom edge of the spud rear, the first hole center is 0.250 and the second is 1.000, not much room

on the lower hole, I only have about 0.125 space from the hole to the edge, you might use .300 to be safe.

My socket head cap screws may not be original and they may have been little square head screws, but I used

1/4-20, 3/8 length. 3/16 drive size, they work well, and easier to adjust or remove.

Steve