Re: Missing reamer

Bill in OKC too

I worked for a short time as a special education teacher, and I taught my students to talk themselves through difficult tasks they needed to remember. Subvocalize if possible, better out loud than not at all. It gives your brain more ways to process, which helps in many ways.

I always told them that talking to yourself is only a problem if you get in an argument with yourself, and lose. ;)

SWMBO laughs at me, but it helps. And I've noticed she does it now, too. Though I never say anything about. If I still want live. :)

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Saturday, March 20, 2021, 11:51:37 AM CDT, Jack Dinan <jack@...> wrote:

This is amazing. I do the same thing. Say it out loud to myself!

Yes! However, I’ve found an antidote: I say to myself, “I’m putting the screwdriver on the step ladder.” That works. Problem is, I usually don’t remember to do that.