Re: Missing reamer

Bill in OKC too

You're not by any means the only one. I try to visualize each step of what I was doing when this happens. Sometimes it even works. :) Starting to think I need to leave a small dish of whiskey out for the  Brownies. Though it's probably too late for that.

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Saturday, March 20, 2021, 11:46:44 AM CDT, Jack Dinan <jack@...> wrote:

I can’t tell you how many times this happens to me recently.

I’ll put down thing #1 while I go to get thing #2 and then spend ten minutes searching for thing #1.

Drives me nuts.

Did you look in the refrigerator? Shop apron? Clothes in the hamper? I rarely find something where I’ve looked – even multiple times. It’s usually where I haven’t looked because it wouldn’t be there. Good luck! <wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>

Sent: March 20, 2021 08:21
Subject: [SouthBendLathe] Missing reamer

I only had it delivered two days ago ...I need it for a special job and now I can’t find it anywhere..I have been searching for 4 hours and still no luck...I’ve checked everywhere all the places that usually I find lost items ..even that compartment at the back of the lathe bed under the tailstock (all I found there was some turnings and a spanner)...the only sure way that I will find it, is to order another one, and it will appear like magic.