Re: Threading Stop Bolt

Steve Wells

Jim, did I send you a copy of the workshop/10k conversion instruction manual I’ve been working on for the last couple of years, I believe I have finished it. If I didn’t send it, would you mind reading it for me and letting me know if you find any errors or anything not clearly explained, before I publish it.

Steve

On Mar 2, 2021, at 8:09 PM, Jim_B <jim@...> wrote:

Steve: I was thinking of your project to fabricate the large dials themselves.

Yes misunderstanding

Jim B,

On Mar 2, 2021, at 7:46 PM, Steve Wells <wswells@...> wrote:

Jim, I think he meant is that the same cross-feed assembly in those photos,

as your large dial project I posted on the website, yes it’s same I assume.

Steve