Re: Threading Stop Bolt

wlw19958

Hi There,

Funny you should mention that.  I also made some for my
Heavy Ten.  I have an NOS one for a 9" 10K and according
to the part number, they use the same screw as the Heavy Ten.

Using the dimensions from that screw I made these.

The original used 30° bevel knurls but I like the 45° bevels.  That matches the
knurling on the knobs of the QC gearbox and other SBL accessories.

I have 3 different tpi knurls (30, 25 and 20 going from left to right).  I was going
to ask people here which pitch looks best to them.

Good Luck!
-Blue Chips-
Webb