Re: Looking For A Special Tap

Steve Wells

Webb,

Victor Machine Supply used to stock that tap, but as of late, it’s probably

special order with the COVID effects.

I think they still have the RH in stock.

But they will arrange do a one-off for you.

Give them a call or email them.

They would probably be the most cost-effective also.

The number you would need is TALF-3/8-10

VICTOR MACHINERY EXCHANGE

12155 STEPHENS ROAD

WARREN, MI 48089-3962

(800) 723-5359