From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io> On Behalf Of Roger Bickers via groups.io
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 5:39 AM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Will parts from newer lathes fit a 1913 model 29 lathe?

Ive got an old Series O bed hinge bracket and gear cover/door off an old Series O 9", Steve, are you sure it'll fit a 13" gear train?

Roger

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 9:11 PM, Steve Wells

<wswells@...> wrote:

He can use the later model end gear cover bed clamp and make the cover as suggested or try to adapt a later

13 cover. This is an early Series O, 9 inch cover.

Steve