Re: Lathe oil

mby852@...

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 12:59 PM, <lrodgerq7z@...> wrote:
This is the first time I have posted a message to a group.  I guess I am what you would call a lurker.  First of all please let me thank the group as I have for quite a long time obtained quite a bit of information from this group, files, etc and I am very grateful for that.  My question concerns The Blue Chip Machine Shop.  More than a month ago my wife ordered some A, B, and C oil from this company and we still have not received it.  I understand everything is a bit crazy now but the order was placed on January 4th.  They got their payment right away and still no oil.  They have not responded to either E-mail or recorded telephone messages.  I am curious if anyone else has had a similar situation.  Thank you.
Well I tried to contact him a few months ago by email and on the phone. The phone was constantly busy and he never answered my emails and I asked the same question as you on a couple of different forums. . Fortunately I didn't buy from him.
I searched for a source elsewhere and found these folks up in Largo, Fl. A way better deal than blue chip. If you sent a check I would cancel it or whatever because that guy is not around.

These folks didn't have the 4 oils that were needed as a lot of 4 so I contacted them and they put this together and told them I would spread the word. Here is the link to where I got the oil,  https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Pints-26-DTE-24-DTE-10-Velocite-2-Vactra-Oils-Mobil/124232863428?hash=item1cecdb0ec4:g:ySYAAOSwFMtfx~F2

Blue chip wants $49 with shipping and the tool guys is $35 for the same amount.  I don't think you'll find a better deal.

Mike