From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io> On Behalf Of wlw19958
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 7:22 PM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Warm left/rear bearing

Hi There,

The second link IS a copy of my original.  The first link is just a cleaned-up copy.
There were four pages I received from SBL.  I posted them long ago (about 20 years ago).

I didn't say you haven't received information from others.  What I am saying is some
of the information you have originally came from me.

Back to the original documents; The one you posted is one of 4 pages I received
from SBL.  The first three pages pertain to bearing adjustment of nine inch and 10K
lathes.  The last page refers to back gear adjustment (a very poor Xerox copy).

Good Luck!
-Blue Chips-
Webb