From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io <SouthBendLathe@groups.io> On Behalf Of mby852 via groups.io
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 5:42 PM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: [SouthBendLathe] SB 9A project completed

Hi all,

Thought I'd share some pic's of my 3 month on and off refurb of my 9A. Tore it down to every last nut and bolt. Put in new felts & wicks. Polished all the parts that I could. I had a new Dayton 1/2 hp motor sitting around for a long time that I put on. Tore the cabinet apart and painted it and installed a new top. It's quiet and smooth and runs great! I'm happy with the way it turned out. Looking forward to making some things. Also Thanks to those who answered a few questions along the way.

Mike