Re: Mystery Screw

Bill in OKC too

Hammer & blunted center punch?

If you're doing production, more than a couple of units, you might need a more suitable mechanism, but for 1 unit hand methods should be fine.

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Monday, January 25, 2021, 08:47:37 AM CST, trackthatpot2000 <timmsken@...> wrote:

Right that was the easy bit...Any thoughts on the dimples?  I have fly press, but I don’t fancy having to make the tooling and set the the press up just for a couple of dents.
any ideas?