Re: Announcing the Shut Down of Yahoo Groups

john kling

Hey I am one who forgot that there was a transition.

On Saturday, October 31, 2020, 11:04:43 AM EDT, Dave P. <thespamcatcher@...> wrote:

I applaud the work done by the person/persons responsible for the "seamless"
transition from a yahoo group to a io group!

There appears to be a number of people that don't even realize that they are
no longer seeing posts on yahoo, but from groups.io.

Most of the groups I used to read on yahoo have been transitioned to
groups.io
along with my membership info as were most of the people in those groups.

If you are unclear of what I am talking about, look at the address of
where the
post is - if you are seeing this it is NOT a yahoo post!

Dave

--
👀 “There are notions so foolish that only an intellectual will believe
them.”