Re: 1925 SB 9 QCGB question

Roger Bickers

Thats the only lever that can be moved while the lathes running as per South Bend.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 8:48 AM, George Meinschein
<bustedguns@...> wrote:
Glenn,

The top lever has left-center-right positions corresponding to the
available ranges of thread pitches that can be chosen. Hopefully you
still have the feeds and threads metal plate attached to the lathe.
There's a "Top Lever" column in that table.  I suggest only moving the
top lever when the machine is off or whenever the lead screw is NOT
spinning.

Thanks,
George H. Meinschein, P.E.

WANTED: Bent, busted, rusted, and/or generally dysfunctional "C&R Eligible" firearms

Meinschein Engineering Consultants, LLC
150 Brittany Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728-1500
Email: bustedguns@...