Re: 1925 9” Lathe restoration

Roger Bickers

That knobs a tad pricey.  Ive got amd old 9" series o I may be forced to part out. Ill know in a week or so. Roger

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 9:17 PM, glenn brooks
<brooks.glenn@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Anybody have any parts available for a 1925 SB 9” lathe?

I am in need of a longitudinal feed knob that mounts on the lower right center of the apron... The original is missing, and I’d like to source a proper replacement part rather than make one.

Here’s a general pic from the SB 1925 catalog.

Also, a long shot I am sure. But looking for a replacement countershaft.  The PO threw away the original countershaft assembly, as it was “attracting cobwebs and dust out in the garage”... So sort of half heartedly seeking an original replacement.  If anyone has one hanging around, and no Lathe attached to it, please let me know.

Thanks much,
Glenn