replacement belt for 10L

John Gallo

Hi,

I need to replace the flat belt on my 10L. I see that there are two different types on e-bay. One has the conventional lacing, and the other is skived and assembled with glue. The glue up model seems to be better as there are no bumps as it passes over the pulleys. One of the reviews said that this belt was like a rubberband
and not suited for a 1 horse power motor. My motor is 1 1/2 horse and I don't know what to buy. Has anyone tried this glue together belt.? I am just trying to find the best alternative for my machine.

Thanks, John.