Re: 37/47 transposing gear on 9”model A

m. allan noah

I'm confused- the 47/37 compound is for approximating metric threads...

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 12:00 PM drinkr55 via groups.io
<drinkr=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I need to cut some 25 tpi threads on my south bend 9A qc lathe. I purchased a printed 37/47 transposing gear of eBay thinking it might work. I can’t seem to find any information on how and where to install the gear set on my lathe and how to cut the threads I need. Any pictures or advice would be great.

of my hand"