9" series o

Roger Bickers

ive got a 9" Series O (wide bed) that im going to part with. Itll need a compound (a bare one will work), it'll need the gear for the crossfeeds (I used it on another lathe (that lathe was sold)), itll also need a couple of gears in the apron. Ironically all the other apron gears look good, I figured someone took it apart to clean and either lost them, or died before it was put back together and they got lost that way.  The bed looks pretty good. No issues with the headstock or tailstock. Headstock gears and reversing lever n gears are in great shape.
$450.00

Roger