Re: South Bend Model "N" Owners - Resources

david_g4000

Thanks very much.

Dave

On 7/25/2020 8:09 PM, Jim_B wrote:
We used to have a member, Dennis Turk, who was a wealth of information on S B history. Here is some wisdom from him.

You can find an ???N??? catalog on Steve Wells site.
www.wswells.com.

Sent from my iPhone-8
Jim B,

On Jul 25, 2020, at 7:50 PM, mike allen <animal@...> wrote:

??? yea , I'm interested in learnin what the difference is between a type N & the other lathes

animal

On 7/25/2020 7:57 AM, m. allan noah wrote:
I've never used a Series N power feeds- how is it that the leadscrew
reverse tumbler direction controls facing vs turning?

allan

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 10:52 AM david_g4000 via groups.io
<dmbanwarth=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
That was the problem I was having too. Glad it is helpful Dan. If you see any updates needed, please let me know.