Re: South Bend Model "N" Owners - Resources

Bill in OKC too

Dennis was a great resource. I've not heard anything from him in a while now. Hope he's OK. Steve Well's site is also a great resource! I've got some of Dennis's info on metal shapers in the messages at my metal shapers group. Some of his info is still here in the messages, too. And his company website is still up, so he may just be busy. I hope.

LAZARUS LONG (Robert A. Heinlein)

On Saturday, July 25, 2020, 07:09:35 PM CDT, Jim_B <jim@...> wrote:

We used to have a member, Dennis Turk, who was a wealth of information on S B history. Here is some wisdom from him.

You can find an “N� catalog on Steve Wells site.
www.wswells.com.

-8
Jim B,

--