I've never used a Series N power feeds- how is it that the leadscrew
reverse tumbler direction controls facing vs turning?

allan

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 10:52 AM david_g4000 via groups.io
<dmbanwarth=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

That was the problem I was having too. Glad it is helpful Dan. If you see any updates needed, please let me know.

-------- Original message --------
From: Dan Beeker <debeeker@...>
Date: 7/25/20 10:21 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] South Bend Model "N" Owners - Resources

What a great resource. I use my 16” Type N South Bend just often enough to forget how to switch between turning and threading. Your documents will fill a sacred spot on the wall beside my lathe. Thank you for posting the instructions.

Dan Beeker

PureUnobtanium.com

Indiana University - retired

of my hand"