Re: Can some one tell me what this part is?

Boris Gaspar

Thanks, Ted. That's a helpful sheet for me as I have one of those micrometer carriage stops.



On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 6:03 AM sblatheman via <> wrote:
It is an adaptor for when you are working close to the headstock, like when using collets.
 See this link to Steve Wells’ site:


On Jul 15, 2020, at 3:50 PM, John Gallo via <> wrote:

Thanks for the reply Mark. Can you explain to me where it mounts on my 10L? I've been looking around, but I can't see where it goes. Thanks, John.

boris.ludwig@...  +61408609519

Join to automatically receive all group messages.