From: "glenn brooks" <brooks.glenn@...>
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] 10K Belt
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 08:42:13 -0700

On our 10k at the RR museum, I replaced the drive belt off the motor with an industrial grade V belt from Napa.  The headstock belt is an automotive serpentine belt. 6 groove, maybe.  The serpentine belts work really well. Heavy duty v belts also. Sometimes these are called agriculture belts as they are used as replacements on farm equipment.  Green in color.

Glenn B.

On May 13, 2020, at 8:24 AM, Payson <egreene104@...> wrote:

Hi. What are people using for belts on 10K undermount?

Payson.