Re: Looking for Heavy 10 or 13 near Long Island, NY

Roger Bickers

Thanks for the reply John, we were on a dynamite crew together..I learned a lot from him, and would love to say hi and thanks.

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 10:13 AM, John Fischer
<n2nu@...> wrote:

Nope, sorry.  I did drive through it once.

-J

From: SouthBendLathe@groups.io [mailto:SouthBendLathe@groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger Bickers via groups.io
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 4:05 PM
To: SouthBendLathe@groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthBendLathe] Looking for Heavy 10 or 13 near Long Island, NY

John did you ever live in Arkansas?  I used to work with a John Fischer and lost contact with him years ago.

Roger

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 11:37 AM, Rick

<vwrick@...> wrote:

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 10:53 AM, John Fischer wrote:

Rick I am in Central Jersey and have a Heavy 10 for sale, it is a later model Flame hardened ways in good shape.  If you want more details let me know and I will contact you off list.

Please contact me.

Thanks