cam tailstock lock modifications for SB13

Des

G'Day,
my SB13B is now back up and running - making chips, and enjoying the world again.
Since I don't have a spanner for the tailstock clamping nut, I was toying with making a camlock system to go in it's place.
Before I go reinventing the wheel, has anyone here done this before and can point me to plans or documentation to help?

Ideally I want to avoid drilling any new holes in the machine, I figured that someone has already lever operated nut, or pull stud to achieve this effect using the original hole.

I will document my own way if I deviate, but any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Des in West Oz