Re: Introduction/Information

m. allan noah

There is no information to be found. It is just like the flat belt
models other than the v-belt pulleys.

allan

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 12:08 PM Bill in OKC too via groups.io
<wmrmeyers=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

this book may be of help for you. https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Maintenance-Manual-for-Vintage-South-Bend-Lathe-All-Models-9-thru-16/153837220516?hash=item23d169b2a4:g:cSYAAOSwqG1eW80C Rather than buying it to find out if it covers your machine, you can contact the seller and ask. Or if you don't use EBay, let me know and I'll ask for you. I've got a 1941 Heavy 10L, so can't tell you much about the 9" lathes. Last time I saw one of those was in 1973. I am planing on buying the book, though the info I'm looking for isn't what you need.

Have you talked to the South Bend folks at Grizzly?

HTH!

of my hand"