Re: chuck

harry molwitz

Compressed air likely forces the dust and moisture into places it shouldn't be, bearings and whatnot.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020, 3:24 PM glenn brooks <brooks.glenn@...> wrote:
Any idea why they saw a reduced failure rate?  In other words, what effect did not cleaning them out have on motor life?

We have 4 traction motor locos running at present. I’d like to pass on the info.

Thanks
Glenn