10L Clutch problem

Michael R

The clutch on my 10L is locked in the engaged position. The clutch shaft doesn't move either in or out when the handle is either engaged or disengaged.
How much movement the shaft should have from one to the other position when it's working properly?

I wanted to exhaust any 'simple' fixes before more drastic steps were taken. I hoped it was an adjustment issue but any adjustments I made didn't help.
So far what I've found on the forum hasn't addressed this particular issue.

I thought I'd put it out in the forum for ideas of what to look for and possible causes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks,
Michael